This page has been updated on the 22nd of May 2018
Effective on 25th of May 2018
We are aware that you trust us. It is our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page you can read which data we collect when you visit our website, why we collect these data and how we improve your experience using our website based on these data. So you will understand how we work.
Glorious Sweets respects the privacy of all the visitors/users of its website and ensures that all personal information which you will give us, will be dealed with in a strict confidential manner.
How we use the collected data
|| Our Services
When you order one of our services/products then we will ask for personal data like name, birthdate etc. These data will be used to execute your order. These data will be stored on a security server owned by Mijnwebwinkel. We will not combine your personal data with other data.
We collect data for research to get a better insight in our clients in order to tailor our services/products.
An overview of the following data we process
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Company name and company address
- VAT number
- IP- address
- Location data
Which purposes do we process your personal data
- to process your placed orders of our products and payments
- sending our newsletter, offers and promotions
- sending information about (changes to) our services and products
- to deliver goods and services
- to call or email you if necessary in able to carry out our services
- we also analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to match the range of our products to your preferences
When you visit our website, we collect information about your visit. This information consists of the following data:
- your browsing, web usage and interactions on that website
- your Internet browser
- your computer operating system;
- your computer’s Internet protocol address (IP-address);
- the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the websites you have visited before and after viewing an advertisement;
- the websites and webpages you are viewing when an advertisement is shown
When you send emails or other messages to us it will be possible that we will save these messages. Sometimes we will ask for your personal data when this is relevant. This enables us to answer your questions and requests.
|| Third Parties
We do not provide personal data other than by virtue of the law, at your request or to processors who perform certain activities on behalf of Glorious Sweets (for example hosting party, IT management, payment and mail provider).
Third party websites
The Website may contain links that lead you from our website to another website. Such a link does not imply our endorsement of that website.
We do not control the websites to which we link and assume no responsibility for their content or privacy policies. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies that apply to any websites you access from our Website.
|| Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with the parties below:
- providers of IT and system administration services to our business, including Dropbox and other online cloud providers
- providers of email marketing platforms to our business including Mailchimp
- providers of payroll administration services to our business including Mollie
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
|| Storage | length of time
The information collected and processed by Glorious Sweets will be use or store for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us. If you are no longer a customer, we keep this data for a maximum of 1 year with the exception of those data for which there is a legal obligation (such as invoices).
|| Personal Data Options
We offer all visitors the possibility to access, to change or to delete all personal data which has been provided to us.
Send your request for access, correction, limitation or deletion of your personal data to email@example.com. In addition, you can also change or delete certain data via your account.
|| Adjustments and termination/removal of Newsletter
At the bottom of all our mailings you will find the possibility to adjust your personal data or to terminate the newsletter.
|| Adjustments/Removal communication
If you would like to adjust your personal data or to remove these from our files then you can contact us. See below for contact information.
|| Switch off cookies
|| Questions and Feedback